I know I have not written in awhile, but a lot has been going on these past months! I was looking back at some of the blog posts, and noticed that one of the favorites were "Teta's Recipes". Funny because I think that is my favorite one too! I decided to share a special recipe made by my mom, and I hope you enjoy!
Baba Ghanoush (Eggplant Hummus)
2 Large Eggplants
2 Garlic Cloves
Fresh Lemon Juice
1/3 Cup Tahini
2 tbsp of EVOO
Salt to Taste
1. Make a small cut in the middle of the eggplants
2. Layer pan with aluminum foil and place eggplants on top
3. Broil eggplants in the middle of the oven rack
4. Keep checking on eggplants and keep turning them until they are soft.
5. Once soft, chop eggplants and mince garlic.
6. Mix all ingredients together
Easy enough right? This is my favorite!